Warriors of the Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Lake

A cat RP forum based on the later books of the Warriors series by Erin Hunter.

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Master of Plots
Master of Plots
Ripped

Current Cats: : Rippedsky of Skyclan, Dawnbreak of Skyclan, Shadowbreeze of Thunderclan, Brackenthorn of Windclan, Redwhisker of Riverclan
Mentors: : Ravenheart (NPC)

Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]   Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:51 pm

CALLING ALL PLANT HEADS: MEDICINE CAT SIGN UPS ARE HERE
Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] Cloud_10
[All picture rights go to the respective owner]

"Starclan has chosen you to lead the next generation of medicine cats. I'm sure you remember a thing or two from your days shadowing me in the den. The rest, we will teach you. But, without someone to teach them, those destined to heal their clans will not know what to do. We need you..." Dawnbreak, one of the surviving members of the old Skyclan has finally been given a clear destiny: to bring medicine cats back to the clan. Her sister, the former Skyclan medicine cat, walks with her in her dreams to teach and prepare her for the task ahead. Now... it is time.

Paws will lead Dawnbreak into unsteady clans that are already on the edge. She will have to remind the remains, some who don't even know of their warrior ancestors, of their true calling and teach them in the ways. A couple will receive signs, others Dawnbreak will find. Ultimately, the group will all come and train together.

Those wishing to set their paws on the path of a medicine cat may sign up below with the form. Once there is a good amount per clan, voting will take place to decide who out elite group of future medicine cats may be.

Sign-Up Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]RPer:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Tom or She-Cat:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief Backstory:[/b]
[b]Why should you and your character be chosen for the position?[/b]
[b]Do you swear your loyalty to the allegiance of the five? (Can you be active for the plot/role):[/b]

*NOTE*: Keep in mind you are trying to convince your fellow RPers, so fill out with as much detail as possible. Also, please do not post anything other than applications below.
Back to top Go down
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]   Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Name: Deathkit

RPer:
Holly

Clan:
ShadowClan

Tom or She-Cat:
She-cat

Personality:
Deathkit is curious and energetic, and driven to discover new things. She wants to make her father proud more than anything, in part to make up for the plague that she feels her name bestows upon her but also because she is all he has left - she wants to feel worthy of the love of someone she admires greatly. She struggles to see herself as an individual at times, simply wanting to be whatever suits her father, or her Clan, or whoever needs her assistance at that moment. Her dedication and loyalty to her Clan is absolute.

Brief Backstory: Deathkit came to the Clan-lands with her father, her only living family member. Her mother died when she and her siblings were born, and her siblings followed suit. Deathkit was the only survivor, in spite of her name - a name given to her in their honor, so she would carry their memory with her wherever she went. As a part of the remnants of ShadowClan that have recently returned and are trying to rebuild themselves, she spends most of her time shadowing her father and asking excited questions to anyone willing to offer an answer.

Why should you and your character be chosen for the position? I believe that Deathkit would be a good choice as an MCA and eventual MC, as she would likely be drawn to the position - both by genuine interest and a desire to make her father proud - and, in the same vein, to make her Clan proud. In addition, it's not particularly often that you see upbeat, excitable medicine cats and medicine cat apprentices - it's an opportunity to branch out and bring some diversity to the table.

Do you swear your loyalty to the allegiance of the five? (Can you be active for the plot/role):
Yes!
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Current Cats: : Hazeflight, Hollypaw?, Tumblepaw

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]   Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 7:49 pm

Name: Tumblepaw
RPer: Midnee
Clan: RiverClan
Tom or She-Cat: Tom
Personality:Tumble craves the affections of others, as he had little as a kit.  He strives to be loyal and noble and uphold what he believes in. Unfortunately, Tumble finds it hard to reach what he aspires, as he is lazy and dislikes being told what to do. He is lacking in social skills, because of his upbringing, relying purely on his sarcastic and snarky remarks to make friends. Occasionally, he can  pull his act together.
Brief Backstory: Tumblepaw was an only kit, raised by a mother that seemed to loathe his being. She kept him hidden away and wouldn't play or associate with the poor kit. Late one night, Tumblepaw decided to see what she hid him from. He discovered RiverClan and decided to stay, but he doesn't really know how to act around cats.
Why should you and your character be chosen for the position? I've never Rped a medicine cat and I think it would be interesting and I'm also p active. I think Tumblepaw needs love and appreciation, because of his prior lack of it. All he wants to do is help, but in his own way and I think it would be a good way for him to.
Do you swear your loyalty to the allegiance of the five? (Can you be active for the plot/role): of course
Back to top Go down
Rainypool

Rainypool

Current Cats: : rainkit* Lilypaw* Leopardpaw

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]   Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 3:59 am

Name: Rainkit
RPer: Rainypool
Clan: Riverclan
Tom or She-Cat: she cat
Personality: A soft hartet she cat, she cares deeply about al living things and prefers seeing things the bright sight she is a real dreamer and often thinks about being something else . She is a really curious type so curious that she often has her curiosity over her morality. 
Brief Backstory: She was born as fourth kit, yet she was the only survivor of the four. Her mother died shortly after giving birth, and thus her father raised her until he got in a fight with a street cat gang, and passed away. Then Frostlake, who was a case friend of her fathe r decided to care for the kit together with Fishtail, she roamed around the land for most part of her life until Fishtail got a vision from star clan and went to the territory's were she was the first one to arrive together with Frostlake. Sadly Fishtail had passed away of old age upon arrival. 
Why should you and your character be chosen for the position? I always had a lot of intrest for medicine cat's and I think Rainkit could definitely love helping her new clan mates recover from their journeys, and help her clan grow. She would love just siting down with an other cat and just talk over their problems.
Do you swear your loyalty to the allegiance of the five? (Can you be active for the plot/role): I swear it on the name of Starclan. (also I am way to active already why not have a good purpose?).
Back to top Go down
ItsMoony

ItsMoony

Current Cats: : Moonpaw
Location : Who lives in an ordinary house under sea level? MEEEEEEEEE

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]   Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:27 am

Me be voting furrrrrr: Rainypool! The other two were really great options as well, but I know that Rainypool is almost non-stop on this forum, which is very important if you want to be a med cat! I don't know for sure if the others are that as well or if I am mistaken. If so, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Master of Plots
Master of Plots
Ripped

Current Cats: : Rippedsky of Skyclan, Dawnbreak of Skyclan, Shadowbreeze of Thunderclan, Brackenthorn of Windclan, Redwhisker of Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]   Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:59 pm

These are just the sign-ups at the moment! When applications for all clans are filled, we will have voting Smile
Back to top Go down
Rainypool

Rainypool

Current Cats: : rainkit* Lilypaw* Leopardpaw

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]   Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:08 am

Okay so I want to help this go faster so how about I take Rainkit out of the competition, and bring Lilypaw of WC in it? I really hope that thats an option.

Name: Lilypaw
RPer: Rainypool
Clan: WC
Tom or She-Cat: she cat
Personality: she is an enthusiast caring she cat who tries to see things from the bright side. She sure is stubborn and wil almost never admit that she is wrong ( even if she knows she is). If something is in her mind you wil have a hard time getting it out.
Brief Backstory: her mother died giving birth to her but luckily for her a kitty pet named Curo found her and brought her to a kittypet she-cat who was already nursing four other adopted kittens, she decided to raise Lilypaw to and the five grew up with the thinking that they were biological litter mates. When Lilypaw and the other kit Blossompaw got an vision from star clan to find Riverclan only fro Lilypaw to discover at arrival that she is Windclan and never was a litter mate of her so called siblings to begin with. She leaves ( not entirely on own will) Riveclan and goes to windclan not knowing what to do now without her litter mates.
Why should you and your character be chosen for the position? I think it could be really good character development for Lilypaw for her to go from a stubborn she cat who thinks Starclan is the worst thing ever, to a more calm she cat who has a close connection to Starclan. And she needs to learn that she is not the only cat in the world with problems and I think that with the role of Mc she would learn that rather quickly.
Do you swear your loyalty to the allegiance of the five? (Can you be active for the plot/role): Yes I swear that on the name of star clan and of the time ecours that I wil be inactive for longer than 4 days I would directly let you guys know 2 days before actually going inactive.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Master of Plots
Master of Plots
Ripped

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]   Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Alrighty~ We are going to move this along and all of you have been accepted! Please ask some other people to get into this so we can fill up all the clans.

Riverclan: Tumblepaw
Shadowclan: Deathkit
Skyclan: OPEN
Windclan: Lilypaw
Thunderclan: OPEN
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Current Cats: : Hazeflight, Hollypaw?, Tumblepaw

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]   Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 1:02 am

ooooo nice tumblepaw shall be best lazy medicine cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]   Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicine Cat Sign-Ups [All Clans Open!]
Page 1 of 1