Warriors of the Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Lake

A cat RP forum based on the later books of the Warriors series by Erin Hunter.

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a siblings problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainypool

Rainypool

Current Cats: : rainkit* Lilypaw* Leopardpaw

a siblings problem  Empty
PostSubject: a siblings problem    a siblings problem  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 11:22 am

Caracters: Lilypaw ( me) Leopardpaw ( me) Firepaw ( ItsFire) Moonpaw (Itsmoony) Blossempaw ( ItsBlossem).
a Riverclan cat. Brackenthorn from Windclan (ripped)
Plot:
Leopardpaw, Firepaw, Moonpaw and Blossempaw are siblings and the kits of LilyFlower (NPC), a river clan she cat who befriended a Kittypet named rosy (NPC) who always enjoyed listening to the stories of her weird clan cat friend. Sadly enough when the kittens reached the age of 4 moons there mother passed away her last thing she did giving her dear children apprentice names. Rosy now taking care of the kits herself like they were her own together with her mate Qui (NPC). A half moon past and Qui came back one evening to the twoleg nest with a younger looking kit is his mouth. He explained he found the kit under the corpse of a she cat, who had most probably died giving birth to them. Rose decided this could be her kit to, and named the kit after her dear friend and her what seems like obsession for weird names Lilypaw. Rose told the stories her dear friend had told her once to the kits and so they learn about Starclan and the clans in general. Rose took care of the kits as they were her own and Lilypaw was a litter mate in the eyes of the other kittens. Moons go by and the kits grow older now al of them are around 11 moons old when Blossempaw gets an message from starclan follow the river and bring you littermate's with you its time to return to your home the same night Lilypaw gets a message to follow the wind it wil guide you home but only you. They tel Rose who decided that this must be their path alone to follow and thus she sees agrees with her children leaving home forever to never return. Shortly after they settled up Blossempaw and Lilypaw get into a disagreement over what to follow the river or the wind, when Hazzlepaw pointed out that it would lead them the same way. After a lot of traveling they find the territory only to get the realization that the river and the wind now are going different directions. They group decide's to trust Blossempaw and Lilypaw decides who gives a dung about dead cats anyway?  and disobeys Starclan and follows the river anyway. The group settles down for the ninth only to be waked up by a Riverclan cat who moons finds out that they must have clan blood. Lilypaw starts to feel unconvertible with al the water surrounding her but decides not to tel her siblings. At the same time Starclan had kind of given up on getting Lilypaw to follow their orders and thus the message a Windclan cat telling the cat that a win clan cat is in river clan right now and that the windclan cat is tasked to guide her home. And thus the cat sets of to river clan to get this windclan cat back to were she belongs. 

- this plot has an open ending! It really depends on what al the rolpayers decide to do. 
- We need a river clan cat to guide the group to the camp
- we need a Windclan cat to bring Lilypaw home

Last edited by Rainypool on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Master of Plots
Master of Plots
Ripped

Current Cats: : Rippedsky of Skyclan, Dawnbreak of Skyclan, Shadowbreeze of Thunderclan, Brackenthorn of Windclan, Redwhisker of Riverclan
Mentors: : Ravenheart (NPC)

PostSubject: Re: a siblings problem    a siblings problem  EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 1:38 pm

I will toss Stick/Brackenthorn into this Smile he is new to having joined Windclan and is super timid and such and I think it would be fun to have him bring her home.

Although, I can't help with RC! Redwhisker is never leaving home
Back to top Go down
Rainypool

Rainypool

PostSubject: Re: a siblings problem    a siblings problem  EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 1:47 am

Alright! Then I guess Rainkit wil be the one to help the rc gang. And Brackenthorn please! I wil pm you when I start the topic!
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Master of Plots
Master of Plots
Ripped

Current Cats: : Rippedsky of Skyclan, Dawnbreak of Skyclan, Shadowbreeze of Thunderclan, Brackenthorn of Windclan, Redwhisker of Riverclan
Mentors: : Ravenheart (NPC)

PostSubject: Re: a siblings problem    a siblings problem  EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 8:22 am

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
ItsMoony

ItsMoony

Current Cats: : Moonpaw
Location : Who lives in an ordinary house under sea level? MEEEEEEEEE

PostSubject: Re: a siblings problem    a siblings problem  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:46 am

Amazing plan! Lets get started!
Ummm, when do we get started?
Back to top Go down
Rainypool

Rainypool

PostSubject: Re: a siblings problem    a siblings problem  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 9:17 am

honey we already apped about this, just look at WhatsApp alright?
Back to top Go down
ItsMoony

ItsMoony

Current Cats: : Moonpaw
Location : Who lives in an ordinary house under sea level? MEEEEEEEEE

PostSubject: Re: a siblings problem    a siblings problem  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 11:50 pm

I saw your app, but I didn't know where the topic was. I only just found it. Btw, my post is a little short because I just wanted to post it as soon as I could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a siblings problem    a siblings problem  Empty

Back to top Go down

a siblings problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Lake :: 
The Out of Character Boards
 :: The Plot Boards
-